If all elements of the label artwork are well legible on a printout in the real label size, they will also be legible on the woven or printed fabric label. A laser print gets quite close to the woven or printed result.
- Letterings should have a minimum height of 1.5 mm (measure the lower
- For woven labels, avoid a narrow charcater spacing of small letterings.
- Letterings that are made of handwriting or italic style fonts should have a
minimum height of 2 mm (measure the lower case letters).
- The distance of graphic elements to the label borders should be at least 1.5 mm.
In case of a thermo- or self-adhesive backing or a laser cuttuíng, the distance must
be at least 3, rather 4 mm.
- The distance of graphic elements to a possible fold should be at least 2 mm
on each side.
- Gradients and shadows are not reproducible.
For a woven label the same design principles apply as for any other artwork or logo. A good design is simple and reduced to what shall be noticed, it uses maximum 2 font types and it leaves enough space arround graphic elements to have them take effect.
Woven patches are the much better choice than e.g. embroidered ones. They offer a considerably higher level of details and a lower price per piece. All shapes, backings and edgings (also overlock stitching) can be produced.
In any shape - upload a file or design them online
Normal: approx. 20 days, Express: approx. 10 days